- What personal information we collect about you when you use the Website or engage with us or our national franchisees in any other way
- How we use your personal information
- Who we may share your personal information with
- Any transfer of personal information outside of the EEA
- How long we keep your personal information
- What we do to protect your personal information
- What choices you have in relation to your personal information
This website is owned and operated by Digital Activity Direct Limited (Company No. 12795784) whose registered office is at Channings, Brithem Bottom, Cullompton, Devon EX15 1NB.
If you have any comments or queries about this website or the use of your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Throughout this Policy ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Digital Activity Direct Limited.
We last updated this Privacy Statement on 31st August 2020 in line with GDPR.
Personal Information we collect about you
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name and address
- your contact details including email address and telephone number
- what kind of services you are interested in
- what kind of products you are interested in
- other information to allow us to process your order (such as delivery details)
- your payment details
- details about services we have provided to you in the past
- details of products we have provided to you in the past
- Your wishes with regard to receiving our newsletter
We collect information about you in two different categories:
- Identifiable information – this is information that allows us to identify you such as your name and email address, telephone number etc
- Anonymous information – we may collect information that does not personally identify you but categories you into a group or sector (e.g. age, marital status, lifestyle) and we can use this information to tailor our products and services more accurately.
Personal Information you give us
We may collect personal information about you when you:
- Fill in an enquiry form on the website
- Request our newsletter
- Contact us by email or post
- Contact us by telephone
- Purchase goods from us
- Purchase services from us
Personal Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website or use our services, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- Your IP address (the name your computer used to identify itself to you
- How you found our website
- The number of times you visited our website
- The pages that you visit
- The products and services that interested you
How we use your Personal Information
To provide our website, process your request for information or your request for products or services, we may use your information in the following ways:
- to provide you with the products you have asked for
- to provide you with the services you have asked for
- to send you our newsletter if you have agreed to this
- to contact you about a request you may have made
- to process a booking
- to process a payment
- to fulfil any contracts you have entered into with us
- to tell you about changes to our services or website
- to help us develop the website and make it better for all users
- to get your feedback on our website and services
- to administer our website (such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research)
- to keep our website safe and secure
- to provide you with occasional information about new services
Our legal basis for using your information
The law only allows us to use your personal information in certain limited circumstances. We have listed these below and what information they allow us to process.
- Where you have consented to us using your personal information
When you submit information to us on our website, we will process that information in order to comply with your request for further information. We will also provide you with our newsletter if you have requested it.
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you
Examples of how we may use your information in order to comply with a contract that we have entered into with you:
• to provide the goods you have requested
• to provide the services you have requested
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests
We may provide you with marketing information about our own products and services similar to those that you have purchased or enquired about (unless you tell us to stop) and in any event only for a reasonable time period, usually 6 months or a year in case of birthdays.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation
An example of how we may use your information to fulfil a legal obligation:
• Keeping records for VAT purposes.
We may provide you with information about products, services, special offers, and other news where we feel these may interest you. We may use your information for market research and analysis including profiling so that we can ensure that we tailor our offers to your likes and needs.
Depending on what contact information you have given to us, we may contact you by email or post.
You can opt out of such marketing at any time and if you wish to do so, please email us at email@example.com
Sharing your Personal Information
Creative Mojo Franchisees
Our sister company, Creative Mojo Ltd have a network of franchisees who will be acting as agents for the promotion of Digital Activity Direct products. As such we occasionally share our data with our Franchisees and they, similarly, share their data with us. We may do this so that they can deliver the services, products and information that you have requested. They are not, technically Data Processors but Joint Controllers. However, they, and we, all abide by this one Policy.
Other third parties
We may share your information with certain other third parties including:
- Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Our website providers who need to see your information in order to keep our website up and running
- Analytics and search engine providers who analyse information about your use of our website and help us to tailor the product and offers that we offer to you and other users
We work with the following companies:
Fast Hosts – Email Account suppliers (www.fasthosts.co.uk)
Adobe Inc – Design & Web Hosting Suppliers (www.adobe.com)
Xero – Accounting software (www.xero.com)
Capsule CRM – CRM Software (www.capsulecrm.com)
Filecamp – Digital Asset Management (www.filecamp.com)
Go Cardless – Direct Debit Solution (www.gocardless.com)
Stripe – Payments platform (www.stripe.com)
Legal Requirements and Law Enforcement
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if we sell our business in which case the personal information that we hold will be part of the transferred assets
Third Party Privacy Policies
Where we store your Personal Information
Storage of Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that our suppliers have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or on secure servers operated by a third party located in the EEA.
All third parties who provide services or software to us are required to sign a contract requiring them to have appropriate technical, administrative and physical procedures in place to ensure that your information is protected against loss or misuse.
Retention of information
We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information.
We have a retention policy which lays down timescales for the retention of information. Customer data retention periods can be found below:
Name and contact details of people expressing interest in our goods or services.
Up to 6 months from last contact or unsubscribe received.
Name and email
6 months from the last email – or 30 days max from an unsubscribe received
If you chose to send us information via email, we cannot guarantee the security of such information until it is delivered to us.
Access to information
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy of the information that we hold, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address above.
Changing or deleting your information
You can ask us at any time to change, amend or delete the information that we hold about you or ask us not to contact you with any further marketing information. You can also ask us to restrict the information that we process about you.
You can request that we change, amend, delete your information or restrict our processing by emailing us at email@example.com
Right to prevent Automated decision making
You have a right to ask us to stop any automated decision making. We do not intentionally carry out such activities, but if you do have any questions or concerns we would be happy to discuss them with you and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transferring Personal Information
You have the right to request that your personal information is transferred by us to another organisation (this is called “data portability”). Please contact us at email@example.com with the details of what you would like us to do and we will try our best to comply with your request. Ii may not be technically feasible, but we will work with you to try and find a solution.
How to Contact us
Digital Activity Direct Limited have developed the digital activity packs formatted in-house, therefore we do ask that anyone looking to duplicate and distribute our products do so in the knowledge these items are © copyrighted by Digital Activity Direct Limited and any such breach of use could be subject to legal action.